Antibody humanization refers to the humanization of most amino acids of murine monoclonal antibodies by DNA recombination and protein engineering to reduce heterogeneity and retain the affinity and specificity of the parental mouse monoclonal antibodies. The antibody expressed by recombinant gene has both murine component and human component, so it is called humanized antibody.
1. Reduce the immune rejection.
2. More efficiently raise effect factors or effector cells
3. Long half-life, improves the pharmacokinetics of the antibody.
1. Maintain or increase the affinity and specificity of the antibody.
2. Reduce or substantially eliminate the immunogenicity of antibodies and reduce immune rejection
1. Chimeric antibody:
The light and heavy chain variable region genes of heterologous antibody are inserted into an expression vector containing human antibody constant region by DNA recombination technology, and the mammalian cells are transfected to express the chimeric antibody.
2. Modified antibody
The modified antibody is also called CDR grafting antibody, and CDR of the variable region of the antibody is the region in which the antibody recognizes and binds to the antigen, and directly determines the specificity of the antibody. Transplantation of CDRs of the murine monoclonal antibody into the human antibody variable region, in place of human antibody CDR, allows the human antibody to obtain the antigen binding specificity of the mouse monoclonal antibody while reducing its heterogeneity.
3. Fully humanized antibody
Fully humanized antibody refers to the human antibody gene that is transferred to a genetically engineered antibody gene-deficient animal by transgenic or transchromosomal technology, so that the animal expresses the human antibody and achieves full humanization of the antibody.
1. With an experienced technical team which has developed the therapeutic antibody drugs in the market.
2. Independent-developed high expression vectors and cell lines, as well as cell lines with commercial licenses.
3. From cell line development, to optimization of fermentation culture conditions, to 150L cell tank fermentation, the complete development cycle.
Program and leading time
Design of Humanized antibody
Gene Synthesis, Cloning
Transient Transfection and Purification of Humanized Antibody
Analysis(SPR and Epitope mapping)
Stable Cell Line Developmet
Tel: 0086-27-8743 3958