Co-IP studys protein interactions, validating two known protein interactions and studying unknown proteins in total proteins that interact with target proteins. The method is: forming "target protein A-target protein B" complex and incubating with the complex with specific antibody of the target protein to promote the formation of the immune complex. The antibody/antigen complex is then raised using protein A/G coupled agarose gel. Qualitative analysis of the interaction between two proteins by Western blot or mass spectrometry
1. sample preparation, cell or tissue lysis;
2. Protein extraction and quantification;
3. The immune response of the protein to the antibody (providing input and IgG control);
4. Immunoprecipitates, WB analysis;
5. Mass spectrometry, optional.
1. Cells, tissues, protein etc.;
2. Information about the target protein;
3. Protein of interest;
4. Gene overexpression vector’s information (optional)
1. IP protein samples;
2. Experimental report including WB analysis results.
Consultation and ordering：
Tel: 0086-27-8743 3958