There are two main methods for the production of large-scale monoclonal antibodies, one is the ascites preparation method, the other is the rotary bottle culture method.
Ascites preparation method: the hybridoma cell strain is cultured to a certain concentration in vitro, and the hybridoma cells are injected into the peritoneal cavity of the mouse to produce ascites, and the monoclonal antibody is purified from ascites. Each mouse can produce 3~8 mL of ascites, and the antibody content can reach 1~10 mg/mL. The period of preparation of ascites is 3 to 4 weeks. The ascites preparation method has the advantages of low cost, high yield, and fast time, it is currently the main large-scale antibody production method.
Rotary flask culture method: Hybridoma cells are cultured in vitro on a large scale, and antibodies are purified from the culture medium. The antibody content can reach 20~80 mg/L. The rotary bottle preparation method has the advantages of high antibody quality, no mouse heteroprotein, and no animal virus.
AtaGenix provides high quality monoclonal antibody production and purification services.
Submission by customers
1. At least 80% hybridoma cell viability
2. Hybridoma cell culture medium brand, article number, preparation method
1. SPF animal laboratory and large-scale aseptic rotary bottle incubator
2. Rapid and efficient production of ascites and hybridoma culture supernatant
3. Professional antibody purification team provides ascites and hybridoma culture supernatant purification services
1. Monoclonal antibody Purity over 90%
2. Experiment report, with SDS-PAGE and QC Data
Balb/c mouse ascites production and purification
Rotary flask culture and purification
Tel: 0086-27-8743 3958