RNA interference (RNAi) is considered to be a defense mechanism during the long-term evolution of creatures. When the homologous dsRNA (double stranded RNA) of the endogenous mRNA are imported into cells under the intracellular enzyme's effect related to the RNA induced silencing complex (RISC), endogenous mRNA degrades, resulting in the silencing of gene expression. Different from other gene silencing phenomena (such as TGS, PTGS), RNAi has highly significant efficiency, specificity, and transferability. Flexible applications of RNAi can specifically knock out or inhibit the expression of target genes. The technology can be widely used to study gene functions, confirm drug targets, gene therapy, etc. With the qualified team of scientists and rich experience in service, AtaGenix can provide the customer with a package solution from RNAi experiment design to report.
Customer provides the name, sequence or GeneBank ID of target genes as well as specific cell lines if necessary. The project time is subject to the experiment design: 15 working days for transient transfection, 50 working days for stable transfection.
1. Determine the target gene, design and synthesis of RNAi, construct the vector for transfection.
2. Transfection, express hairpin-structured RNA
3. RNAi result analysis.
For transient transfection of RNAi, AtaGenix provide the following experiment reports and quality control documents:
1. mRNA levels: RT-PCR. Real-time PCR
2. Protein levels: Western-blot, ELISA, immunohistochemistry
3. Cell phenotype levels: MTT assay of cell proliferation and growth curve, microscopic imaging, cloning formation, flow cytometry analysis. For stable transfection RNAi, AtaGenix provides 1-3 stable cell lines, attached with lab reports (the same as transient transfection of RNAi).
15~50 Working day
Tel: 0086-27-8743 3958