Immunohistochemistry (IHC) is the method used to detect the specific antigen of tissues in a chemical staining situation by using the principle of antigen and chromogenic agent tagged antibody reaction.
AtaGenix provides paraffin and frozen sections.
1. Tissue fixation and embedding.
2. Slice and fix.
4. Antigen retrieval.
5. Immunohistochemical staining, counterstaining.
6. Dehydration, sealing.
7. Microscopic observation
Submission by Customers：
1. Tissues or sections.
2. Information on antigens to be detected.
3. Expression position of antigens to be detected.
1. Imported section instruments, reliable quality of experimental samples.
2. Optimized experimental flowing process to exclude false positive and false negative results, and to ensure long preserved experimental specimens.
1. IHC sections.
2. Experimental report
10~15 working days
Tel: 0086-27-8743 3958